The following provider groups are now participating in a care coordination program for Medicare Fee-For-Service beneficiaries called Essential Care Partners:
- Amistad Community Health Center Incorporated
- Brownsville Community Health Clinic Corporation
- Central Texas Community Health Centers
- Community Action Corporation Of South Texas
- Community Health Centers Of South Central Texas Inc
- Community Health Development, Inc
- Community Health Service Agency, Inc
- Cross Timbers Health Clinics, Inc
- El Centro Del Barrio Inc
- Fort Bend Family Health Center, Inc.
- Frontera Healthcare Network
- Gulf Coast Health Center Inc
- North Central Texas Community Health Care Center Inc
- Nuestra Clinica Del Valle Inc
- Su Clinica Familiar
- United Medical Centers
- Vida Y Salud-Health Systems, Inc.
We encourage you to use this site to find out more about this program and the improved care it will enable us to provide.